Our gas mixing systems allow the generation of gas mixtures by specifying the partial pressure and offer an inexpensive and at the same time highly accurate alternative to existing systems.
Wherever gases are to be optimized for processes - applications can be found in mechanical engineering, physics, chemistry, biology, thermodynamics, vehicle/engine technology, etc.
Typical applications are amongst others:
- Reference gas mixture production
- Inspection of gas sensors
- Simulation of environmental conditions
- Testing the effect of gas mixtures on products and materials
- Production of fuel gas mixtures for engine and combustion tests.
Overview of the gas mixing system functions:
- Mixture of 2 to 10 gases (standard configuration)
- Final pressure (standard) up to 40 bar
- Highly accurate mixing by specifying the partial pressure percentage (accuracy up to 0.1 % or more depending on configuration)
- Stainless steel version with explosion-proof valves and fittings permits mixing of aggressive, corrosive and flammable gases
- Control via intuitive PC dialogue program (Windows/Linux), connection via USB
- Connection and control for vacuum pump and collecting container (pressure bottle)
- Manometer for each individual gas connection
- Highly accurate pressure sensor
- Connectable reactor in different versions for temperature stabilization of the gas mixture (optional)
- Possibility of adding and considering volatile substances in the case of a heated reactor
- Heatable pipes, heatable storage tank (optional)
- Customer-specific adaptation of hardware and software